Your Massage Experience
Available Massage Modalities
- Orthopedic Massage
- Myoskeletal Alignment
- Deep Tissue
- Myofascial Release
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Lower Extremity-Active Release
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Range of Motion, Trigger Point
- European Hot Stone
- Energy Balancing & Reiki.
Customized Massage Sessions
- Structural Assessment
- Aromatherapy *All essential oils by Aveda, Young Living & Aromatheraputix.*
- Hot Stones
- Cold Stones If Needed
- Heated Packs
- Hot Towels
- Hot steam towel foot treatment
- A combination of the modalities practiced based on the clients needs
- 30 Minute Session $65 Site specific.
- 60 Minute Session $125
- 75 Minute Session $155
- 90 Minute Session $180
- 120 Minute Session $215 Subject to approval of practitioner.
- Add On a Whole Body Cryotherapy with any massage $40.
Package of 3 Massages
- 60 Minute Session $330
- 75 Minute Session $400
- 90 Minute Session $470
Package of 5 Massages
- 60 Minute Session $500
- 75 Minute Session $625
- 90 Minute Session $750
(All packages good for 12 months from date of purchase.)
- By Appointment Only. Text for same day availability.
- Gift Certificates Available.
- After/before hours appointments are available upon request with a 24 hour notice and based on availability.
- First time clients get 15% off initial massage appointment. Not to be combined with any other offers.
- Cash & Credit Cards Accepted.
- Flex Spending Accounts Accepted.
- Afternoon, Evening, Weekends Appointments. Based on Availability.
- No insurance billing.
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling or rescheduling an appointment. – This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give 24 hours advance notice, you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- No Call / No Show – Anyone who either forgets to call or chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason, will be charged for their missed appointment.
- Late Arrivals – If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate clients whose appointments follow yours. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session.Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other clients, please strive to be on time. Also, based on space restrictions, please limit your arrival time in the waiting room to no more than 10 minutes early.
**Shae is a Shamanic Practitioner as well as a Certified 9th Gen Reiki Master-Teacher and Karuna Reiki Master through The International Center for Reiki Training.**