About Shae Connor
- Owner & Practitioner of Austin R3 & Good Hurt Massage and Training
- Top 20 Massage Therapists in Austin. 2016 Expertise Magazine
- Austin Fit Magazine Jan 2015-Best of 2014 “Massage Therapist”
- Licensed Massage Therapist (2001)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (2009)
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (2011)
- NASM Sports Nutrition Specialist (2013)
- NASM MMA Conditioning Specialist (2013)
- Certified HaganaH Combat Fitness Coach (2010)
- TRX Suspension Instructor (2010)
- Kinesio Taping-K1/K2-Advanced (2013)
- American Heart Association CPR/AED Certification (2010, 2012, 2014)
Assisting with improving recovery, flexibility, relaxation and the removal of pain and stress. Health and wellness are of paramount importance and because of this, each individual visit is customized around the needs/goals of the client at the time of the appointment. The focus at Austin R³ is to bring each individual into the highest level of balance, using a wide variety of cutting edge equipment, treatments, body work modalities and energetic processes.
The Fine Print & Details
- By Appointment Only.
- We accept Flex Spending Accounts.
- TEXT for same day appointments & availability.
- After/before hours appointments are available upon request with a 24 hour notice and based on availability.
- First time massage client’s get 15% off initial appointment.
- Afternoon, Evening, Weekends Massage Appointments. Based on Availability.
- No client under the age of 15. 15-18 only with parent present for initial visit.
- $10 off for each referral of new client upon completion of new client’s session.
- Discounts are available for Military, First Responders/LEOs, Sports Teams, Athletic Trainers, LMTs and Physical Therapists.
Gift Certificates Available.